Acadian is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join the Global Client Group. The Salesforce Business Analyst will liaise between the Global Client Group, IT, and additional business stakeholders to improve and enhance our Salesforce platform.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of March 31, 2022, the firm managed approximately US$110 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments, and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
Acadian is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join the Global Client Group. The Salesforce Business Analyst will liaise between the Global Client Group, IT, and additional business stakeholders to improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. This role will be expected to lead requirements gathering, perform data analysis, establish a data governance framework specific to client data, coordinate UAT, own configuration, manage product backlog, draft and maintain documentation, and lead end user training. A successful candidate will have a background in Financial Services, the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform, and business analysis fundamentals. This is an exceptional opportunity to help build the future state of Acadian’s Digital Client Strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with our implementation partner on the migration from Acadian’s current CRM to Salesforce, including supporting requirements gathering, system testing, end-user training, and go-live support
- Once implemented, configure and recommend Salesforce tools such as action plans, task automation, workflow, process builder, flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Own client data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing validation rules and automation as needed, and performing sanity checks
- Clarify stakeholder requirements, business rules, success criteria, and lead User Acceptance Testing
- Manage product backlog including prioritization of user stories based on stakeholders’ needs, criticality, and ROI
- Create documentation and lead user training sessions that reﬂect a deep understanding of the business and its particular use cases
- End-to-end oversight and technical support of our Distribution & Relationship Management ecosystem including Salesforce, Pardot, Seismic, along with other third-party applications, resolving data issues, improving platform performance and addressing related quality assurance activities
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the platform capabilities by researching, understanding the implications of changes identified, data opportunities, additional system integrations and implementing enhancements
- Manage platform including support requests, license allocation, reconciliation, roles and permissions, etc.
- Driven by an in-depth understanding of business and user needs, contribute to product vision and product roadmap development
- Serve as a critical component for stakeholder engagement and user adoption across the firm
- Keep up-to-date on platform product releases and relevant certifications
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst or similar role; Financial Services experience, with Asset Management industry knowledge preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud platform (implementing and configuring), Pardot experience a plus; Salesforce Certified Administrator (SCA) certification or equivalent experience; other certifications a plus
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements-gathering, documentation, and creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong knowledge of flows, approval process, custom objects, metadata types, process builders, workflows, validation rules
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Experience training platform users
- Proven track record of project management skills and successful project execution
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks; excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Self-starter with positive attitude; team player, trusted, approachable and reliable
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at [email protected]
Acadian Asset Management LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.